World of Learning Conference is being held at the NEC in Birminghmam on 16th & 17th October. As is now the case with all major conferences, in addition to the Conference, there is the Exhibition which includes a seminar programme that's free for Exhibition visitors to attend.
Venture Marketing Group, the team behind World of Learning, are now looking for submissions to this Exhibition seminar programme.
They have noted that successful seminars will demonstrate practical, real life case studies that:
• Show evidence of best practice
• Include details on the objectives of the learning programme
• Highlight impact on the business as a whole
• Include creative and innovative applications
• Met or exceeded the objectives
• Demonstrate details on ROI/results
To submit a proposal for the selection process, download the relevant form here and send it to email@example.com before 5pm on Friday 11 May.
There's no fee payable for companies who have booked a stand at the World of Learning Exhibition, but for those not exhibiting, seminar sessions are charged at £600 + VAT.