CloserStill have kicked off the 2018 Learning Technologies Award race with the announcement of the key dates for entry submissions.
To enter an award, CloserStill identifies three steps to be completed:
1) choose you catergory - there's 17 of them and you can enter more than one. You can enter different projects into the same category, and the same project in multiple categories.
2) Register your entry, by completing the entry form. The deadline for entries is 29th June 2018.
3) Send your written submissions by 31st July 2018. Full details about the structure of your submission is available here.
The 17 categories for you to choose from are:
- Best learning technologies project - commercial sector
- Best learning technologies project - public & non-profit sector
- Excellence in the design of learning content - commercial sector
- Excellence in the design of learning content - public & non-profit sector
- Best use of mobile learning
- Best use of social and collaborative learning technologies
- Best use of learning technologies to ensure compliance
- Most innovative new learning technologies product
- Best learning game
- Best use of simulations or virtual environments for learning
- Best online distance learning programme
- Best use of blended learning
- Best learning platform implementation
- Learning designer of the year
- Learning developer of the year
- Learning technologies team of the year
- Learning technologies company of the year
For each registration, CloserStill (the event organiser) charge a non-refundable fee of £165 (+VAT).
The winners will be announced at the annual gala dinner at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel in London in November.
Mark Penton, speaking on behalf of CloserStill says, “The Learning Technologies Awards attracts some of the most recognisable, memorable, and life-changing elearning initiatives anywhere in the the world. Organisations may enter as many awards as they like and the awards are open to organisations of all sizes”.
Learning Technologies Awards website